At BetOnFinance we do our best to ensure, that you enjoy your wagering experience on our site, while remaining fully aware of the potential social and financial harms associated with problem gambling.
Gambling may become addictive.
We do not want that to happen. We want you to have fun and enjoy your online betting experience within the limits of what you can afford to lose.
Therefore, it is important that you control your own gambling. By keeping track of your gambling habits you can adress any issues before they get too far.
At BetOnFinance we offer you to set up limits for your gambling. You can define your own wager limits. It works as your budget for a specific period - if you set a limit we won't let you gamble more than that limit. You can set daily, weekly or monthly limits.
If you think you need a break from gambling, we also offer self-exclusion options allowing you to exclude yourself from gambling on BetOnFinance for a specific period of time.
Should you wish to block other gambling sites on your computer, software is available for you to download:
Do you think you might have a problem?
If you are concerned that gambling may have had a negative impact on your life or someone else's life then the following questions may help you to clarify this.
- Does gambling prevent you from attending work or college?
- Do you gamble to pass time or to escape boredom?
- Do you gamble alone and for long periods of time?
- Have others ever critized you for your gambling?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed money in order to maintain your betting habits?
- Are you reluctant to spend "gambling money" on anything else?
- Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
- After losing, do you feel that you have to try to win back the losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or dissappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more questions you answer "yes" to, the more likely it is, that you experience problem gambling. To talk to someone who can give you help and advice, please contact one of the organizations listed below.
Gambling counselling organizations
BetOnFinance only accepts customers who are over 18 years of age. We try our best to diminish the chance of underage gambling by asking for identification and documentation when we suspect that a customer may be less than 18 years old. Although we are dedicated to ensuring that there are no minors playing on our site, this prevention should be a two-way process between BetOnFinance and the minor’s parents and/or guardians. Thus, underage customers are not acceptable in any case, even under the supervision of a parent/guardian.
In case you are worried that someone underage is using our site, please do not hesitate to contact us, and we will take the necessary steps.
You can also set up internet filters in order to reduce the changes of underage gambling from your devices: